0 miles from Douglas Lake
This cabin-style home lies on the shore of Douglas Lake for year-round fun! With 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and room for 7, this 1,700-square-foot vacation rental is perfect for friends or family seeking a getaway in Sevierville, TN. The floating dock provides instant access to the lake, so bring along your boat or jet ski! Additionally, you'll be just minutes from activities like hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding along with the attractions of Pigeon Forge and Sevierville.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the front door and dock, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Queen Sleeper Sofa w/Memory Foam Mattress | Additional Sleeping: Twin Mattress, Couch
Sky-high ceilings, a unique open-concept layout, and rustic-yet-chic decor are just a few of the features that make 'White Pine Cove' a memorable vacation rental! But it doesn't hurt that the property sits right on the edge of Douglas Lake.
Wake up to gorgeous waterfront views from one of the 2 furnished decks! After your cup of coffee, head down to the seasonal floating dock for a day well-spent boating, fishing, or sunbathing. Come nightfall, gather around the outdoor fire pit for s'mores and stargazing.
Easily throw an at-home barbecue thanks to the gas grill and fully equipped kitchen! The kitchen features modern appliances, ample counter space, and a full-sized refrigerator for easy culinary endeavors. Savor meals indoors around the 8-person table or back out on the deck - where dinner always comes with a side of views!
End the day with a refreshing shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms, both stocked with fresh towels. Growing tired? You'll find the bedrooms on separate floors for ultimate privacy. Each is furnished with a queen bed, flat-screen satellite TV, and ceiling fans. If you're not quite ready for bed, cuddle up in the upstairs living area complete with a 50-inch flat-screen TV and a Foosball table.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not taking advantage of Douglas Lake, check out everything the greater Sevierville area has to offer!
In Sevierville itself, you'll find attractions like Adventureworks Climb Zip Swing, Tennessee Museum of Aviation, and Sevierville Golf Club. All of this and more is located just 13.6 miles from the property.
Just slightly farther south, you'll stumble onto the quaint town of Pigeon Forge! This area is home to The Island in Pigeon Forge, Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster, and Dollywood's Splash Country. There's even an indoor snow tubing hill in Pigeon Forge at Pigeon Forge Snow!
Make sure to check out Gatlinburg during your visit! Twenty-five miles south, Gatlinburg features plenty of shops, restaurants, and attractions, such as the 407-foot Space Needle Observation Tower and Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium. Dollywood provides endless entertainment with thrill rides and a number of live music shows!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the home's proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Abram Falls, Chimney Tops, and Laurel Falls are just a few of the park's destinations to see. Closer to home, Seven Islands State Birding Park provides access to biking and birding.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, in-unit laundry machines, fresh linens and towels, central air conditioning and heat, Foosball table, 2 furnished decks, a gas grill, a seasonal floating dock, outdoor fire pit (firewood not provided) 4-driveway parking spots, and much more
- Sevierville side of Douglas Lake location - instant (seasonal) access to Douglas Lake, minutes from Sevierville Golf Club, 18.4 miles from Pigeon Forge, 25 miles from Gatlinburg, and close to great hiking, mountain biking, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge Airport (~12 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No ATVs allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property comfortably sleeps 4 guests in beds, but has room for 7, with sleeping accommodations on a twin mattress or a fold out queen memory foam mattress
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, above the front door and dock, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in